When property is your passion and at the core of everything you do, you can’t help but look at homes through a slightly different lens.
Whether they are a hidden gem tucked away in the outer suburbs, a cosy apartment overlooking the city, a country farm with rolling hill views on the outskirts of our city, or one of the remarkable and breathtaking mansions lining Canberra’s inner-south - every home has a story of its past and the opportunity for new memories.
Luckily for us, our team get an intimate look into many of these homes across the Territory and beyond, leaving us dreaming of all the good times to be had behind the front doors of Canberra’s homes.
As we start to feel a sense of normality again, our mind turns back to the good times spent catching up with friends and family. With the winter months fast approaching, we cannot help but dream of sharing stories, laughs, good food and wine with friends during those cosy winter nights.
To help with the planning we’ve picked out some our favourite winter entertaining spaces across Canberra and beyond.
- Heat up the fire and pour us a vino in Yarralumla
- Make the most of the opening roof and soak up the winter rays while lunch is prepared in your outdoor City kitchen
- Roasting marshmallows and sipping on a good red in Griffith
- Light up the candles, the fire and the night in Williamsdale
- A cosy night with only the closest of friends in Wamboin
- Afternoon sunshine, a crackling fire, and a cup of tea – enjoyed from inside or out in Red Hill
- Antipasto with an aged vintage and a full-bodied red in Forrest
- Fire, footy, friends and food in Downer